Water Resources Development Act of 2022 Public Comment Period and Virtual Public Listening Sessions
The Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works (OASA(CW)) is issuing this notice for a 60-day public comment period providing an opportunity for the public to give input and recommendations to the OASA(CW) on any provisions in the Water Resources Development Act of 2022. The OASA(CW) will consider all comments received before any implementation guidance is issued.
Three virtual listening sessions will be held to provide the public an opportunity to provide input on any provisions in WRDA 2022. Commenters can provide information on any provision of interest during each session. The OASA(CW) and the USACE will co-host these virtual sessions.
Virtual Public Listening Sessions (Wednesdays)
- February 15, 2023 - 2:00-4:00 pm Eastern
- February 22, 2023 - 2:00-4:00 pm Eastern
- March 1, 2023 - 2:00-4:00 pm Eastern
Connect by using the following link or phone information:
Phone Number: (844) 800-2712, Code: 199 937 4287
All requests for further information on this notice and the virtual public listening sessions may be directed to Mr. Gib Owen, 571-274-1929 or email@example.com or Ms. Amy Frantz, 202-761-0106 or WRDA2022@usace.army.mil.
You may submit comments, identified by Docket ID No. COE-2023-0002, by any of the following methods:
- Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov/. Follow the online instructions for submitting comments.
- Email: WRDA2022@usace.army.mil. Include Docket ID No. COE-2023-0002 in the subject line of the message.
- Mail: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, ATTN: Ms. Amy Frantz, CEW-P, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, 3F91, 441 G St NW, Washington, DC 20314.