United States Army Engineer School (USAES) Credentialing, Education, Certification, and Licensing (CECL)
The USAES CECL Program provides Engineers the opportunity to obtain applicable, high-quality credentials by validating their individual Soldier skills, training, and work experiences. Credentialing improves military-technical competence, thereby improving Army readiness, while enhancing a Soldier’s ability to secure meaningful employment upon transitioning from military service.
The USAES CECL currently provides no-cost enrollment into one credentialing program, free enrollment for three licensing prep programs (FE, PE, ARE), and reimbursement for over 100 civilian credentialing programs and licenses, including study materials, memberships required to obtain and maintain credentials, and renewal fees. Each Soldier is limited to $800/FY unless otherwise noted on the Regimental Approved Credentialing Memorandum.
- Must be an Engineer (Enlisted, Officer, or Warrant Officer).
- Minimum of 12 months of service remaining after earning certification, license, or credential.
- Read the Credentialing MFR and complete and sign the CECL Enrollment form, to include the signature of the first O5/LTC within your Chain of Command.
- Required to meet the prerequisite for the certification, license, or credential that you are pursuing.
- Need be able to complete the certification, license, credential in the allotted time prescribe for that certification, license, or credential.
- W1—Facilities Planner
- W2—Geospatial Engineer Officer
- W3—Professional Engineer
- W4—Degreed Engineer
- W5—Project Management Professional
- W6—Project Engineer
- W7—Environmental Officer
- W8—Facility Engineer
Engineer MOS Approved Credentials, Certifications, and Licenses (CAC Enabled Site)