About Menu


Frequently Asked Questions

Golden Age/Golden Access Passports/ National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass
The Golden Age/Golden Access passports have been replaced with the "America the Beautiful – the National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass," an Interagency Senior Pass for age-related discounts and an Interagency Access Pass for disability-related discounts. Please visit http://corpslakes.usace.army.mil/visitors/passes where you will find "Age & Disability Discount Passes" information such as where you need to go to obtain a pass, which government agencies handle the pass, and helpful links.

Homeowners Assistance Program (HAP)
Please visit http://hap.usace.army.mil/homepage.html for detailed information to include:


  • Am I Eligible?
  • How Do I Apply? (Download forms and information to begin the HAP application process)
  • What are the Benefits?
  • Where is HAP Implemented?

    Former/Current Employee Information – How do I get information regarding former or current USACE employees?
    We cannot/do not provide personal information regarding former/current employees.

    Former U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Military Personnel Information – How do I locate?
    The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers cannot assist; however, the U.S. Army has a system in place for possibly helping to locate former/retired military personnel. Please visit the Army’s website at http://www.army.mil to find information which may assist you.

    Training/Classes Offered by USACE – How do I find out about training, certification, instructing, etc.?
    Please visit the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Learning Center at https://ulc.usace.army.mil/ or email the USACE Learning Center at dll-ulc-registrar@usace.army.mil.

    Camping/Recreation Facilities Locations, Fees, Amenities, Maps ... Where do I find ... ?
    Visit our "Corps Lakes Gateway" website at http://corpslakes.usace.army.mil/visitors/ which provides recreation information including activities, discounts, volunteering, directions, fees, amenities, discount pass information, and campground hosting.

    How do I join the Army?
    To find information about joining the Army, please visit the U.S. Army website at http://www.army.mil or contact your local Army Recruiter.

    Employment/Jobs/Working for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – How do I apply for a job?
    All civilian job opportunities available with the Federal government, including USACE, are posted on USAJobs at http://www.usajobs.gov. USAJobs is the Federal Government's Official Job Site. One must apply for Federal jobs using the tools available (including a resume/resume builder).

    Doing Business with the Corps – How do I contract with or do business with the Corps?
    To get information regarding contracting with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, please visit our Business With Us page. Information provided includes Small Business, USACE Business Opportunities on FedBizOpps, Central Contractor Registration (required to do business with the Corps), Federal Business Opportunities Website and e-mail information to direct your contracting questions to the Directorate of Contracting.


How do I pay a bill I owe to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers? How are any checks paid to USACE processed?
Debts owed to USACE can be paid via credit/debit card, check, or money order.  Credit/Debit card payments may be made online at www.pay.gov.  In the "Search" box enter "USACE" and select 'Search'.  Select 'Continue to the Form' under "United States Army Corps of Engineers Finance Center", complete the required fields and submit.  You may also pay with a credit/debit card over the phone by calling 901-873-9151.  Payments by check or money order should be made payable to "USACE" and mailed to the address listed on the bill.  Please include your Bill Number on the check/money order. 

When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction.

My Local Corps of Engineers Office – How do I find the office serving my geographical location of interest?
Please visit our Office Locator page and enter the zip code for your geographical area. Contact information for the Corps of Engineers office serving your geographical area of interest will be provided.

Freedom of Information Act Requests – Where and how do I make a FOIA request?
Please visit our FOIA page where you will find extensive information to include mailing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and fax numbers of all of the USACE FOIA offices.

Insignia -- What is the Corps' Shoulder Sleeve Insignia and Distinctive Unit Insignia?
Please visit the Institute of Heraldry website to obtain infomation about USACE insignia.