The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) representatives will participate in the American Society of Military Comptrollers (ASMC) Professional Development Institute (PDI) 2023. 31 May – 1 Jun, St. Louis, Missouri at America’s Center Convention Complex. We will be recruiting post-secondary students, recent graduates and intern positions using direct hire authority for multiple disciplines and grade levels, from GS-04 to GS-15. Depending on position/location selected, promotion potential will be the GS-05, 07, 09, 11, 12, 13, 14 and/or 15 levels. We encourage students, graduates, and practicing professionals to stop by the Expo booth #109.
PAY RANGE: $25,764 to $92,429 (plus applicable locality supplement and/or special salary rate, depending on grade and duty location). Information regarding pay for specific locations and positions can be found at the following link: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/. Pay will be based on such factors as your qualifications, education, experience, training, and availability of funds.
VACANCIES: We are looking for individuals interested in the following positions.
||Financial Management (Student Trainee)
DUTY LOCATIONS: Positions to be filled in various locations across the continental United States and overseas.
EVALUATIONS: Candidates will be evaluated in accordance with the qualification and eligibility requirements set forth by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) located at https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/#url=Group-Standards.
- All positions require the applicant to be a citizen of the United States.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, are required to register for Selective Service prior to appointment.
- A trial or probationary period may be required.
- Some positions may require a security clearance to include fingerprinting.
- Some positions may require random drug testing.
- Some positions may require temporary duty travel.
- Some positions may require a physical and/or immunizations.
- Some positions may require the selectee to complete training/obtain certifications within a specified period after appointment.
- Some position may require a Defense Acquisition Certification within 2 years of appointment.
- Some positions may require the selectee to file an OGE Form 450, Financial Disclosure Report upon entering on duty and annually thereafter.
- Some positions may require the selectee must obtain a passing score on the appropriate Administrative Careers with America (ACWA) assessment prior to appointment or conversion.
- Overseas positions may have a tour limitation.
- Promotion progression to the target position is contingent upon satisfactory completion of training requirements and continuous satisfactory performance.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: To be considered, please submit your resume by registering at the following link: http://usace.yellogov.com/app/collect/event/UozGX6cMK8ZVHi-yHEg06A Please ensure your resume DOES NOT contain private information such as personal photos, date of birth, or social security number.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Reasonable accommodation is available to qualified employees with disabilities. You can request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the application process, hiring process, or while on the job. Requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.