The Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works (ASA(CW)) is issuing this notice for a comment period for stakeholders and other interested parties to provide input and recommendations to the ASA(CW) on any provisions in the Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) of 2020. The Office of the ASA(CW) will consider all comments received by May 7, 2021 before any implementation guidance is issued.
Five stakeholder sessions will be held to enable the public to provide input on any provisions in WRDA 2020. Commenters can provide information on any provision of interest during each session. We encourage stakeholders with specific interests to a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) mission area to participate in the session aligned with that mission area. The ASA(CW) and the Corps will co-host focused sessions using webinars/teleconferences.
Public Listening Sessions (Tuesdays)
- March 16, 2021 - 1:00-3:00 pm Eastern
- Navigation (Inland and Coastal) provisions
- March 23, 2021 - 1:00-3:00 pm Eastern
- Flood Risk and Coastal Risk Storm Damage provisions
- March 30, 2021 - 1:00-3:00 pm Eastern
- Ecosystem Restoration and Nuisance Species provisions
- April 6, 2021 – 1:00-3:00 pm Eastern
- Water Supply and Hydropower provisions
- April 13, 2021 – 1:00-3:00 pm Eastern
Connect by using the link or phone information:
(844) 800-2712, Code 199 937 4287
All requests for further information on the notice and the stakeholder sessions may be directed to Mr. Gib Owen, 571-274-1929 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Amy Frantz, 202-761-0106 or WRDA2020@usace.army.mil.
You may submit meeting requests or comments, identified by Docket ID No. COE-2021-0002, by any of the following methods:
- Federal eRulemaking Portal: http:// www.regulations.gov/. Follow the online instructions for submitting comments.
- Email: WRDA2020@usace.army.mil. Include Docket ID No. COE-2021-0002 in the subject line of the message.
- Mail: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, ATTN: Ms. Amy Frantz, CEW-P, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, 3F91, 441 G St NW, Washington, DC 20314.
Media inquiries should be directed to Ms. Robyn Colosimo of the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works at (703) 209-6354 or Robyn.S.Colosimo.email@example.com.