The Humphreys Engineer Center Support Activity (HECSA) is responsible for providing day-to-day installation management and support services to the Headquarters, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and other Corps activities located in the National Capital Region.
The Humphreys Engineer Center Support Activity (HECSA) is a Field Operating Activity of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers providing administrative and operational support to HQUSACE and other Corps activities in the National Capital Region. HECSA also manages the Humphreys Engineer Center (HEC) and provides administrative support to various Corps and non-Corps tenants. Additionally, HECSA has responsibility for Corps-wide missions including the administration of USACE Intellectual Property Program and FOIA Program, management of the USACE Publications Warehouse and safety oversight of the Army’s three decommissioned nuclear power facilities.
Mission Essential Task List
- Provide operational and administrative support to HQUSACE and other Corps of Engineers activities.
- Manage the Humphreys Engineer Center (HEC) military installation on behalf of the Installation Commander to include maintaining solvency of all building and ground accounts.
- Manage the USACE Intellectual Property Program.
- Maintain readiness of HEC as the local Continuity of Operations (COOP) site for the HQUSACE.
- Utilize the USACE Program Management Business Process (PMBP) to provide quality customer support to all serviced organizations.