Utilize SAM.Gov to locate solicitations, RFI, Sources Sought Notices and Outreach/Industry Event opportunities:
- Visit the website SAM.gov
- Next to the search box where it says I’m looking for... use the drop-down menu to change the option from All Award Data to Contract Opportunities.
- DO NOT put anything in the search box, just click Search.
- Once on the Contract Opportunities page, enter the Department of Defense Activity Code (DoDAAC), which is the 6 character code at the beginning of district/center solicitations and contracts) into the Keywords box to narrow the opportunities to those found in the specific district you are searching. You can search a list of DoDAAC for each USACE district/center here.
- Then change the Sort By drop-down menu to Last Updated Date to display the most recent opportunities available.
NOTE: This new system no longer has functionality to drill down from Army to a specific District office.
- Once a search has been completed, users can save the search by clicking Save Search icon.
- To be automatically be notified of new opportunities associated with a saved search, locate the search in your saved search listing. Click on the Actions drop-down menu next to the search and select Notify. Search results will be sent once a day to your registered email address at 9 p.m. EST.
NOTE: Users must be signed into their SAM.gov account to save a search.
To "watch" an opportunity, click on the opportunity title to open the full view then click Follow icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. This will provide the user with automatic email notifications when changes or updates are made to the followed notice.
NOTE: Users must be signed into their SAM.gov account to follow an opportunity.
INTERESTED VENDORS LIST (IVL):
This function has not changed much from the previous fbo.gov system however be aware that if you are following an opportunity, you will get notifications anytime a company adds themselves to the IVL.
NOTE: Users must be signed into their SAM.gov account to view/add to the Interested Vendors List.