Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) precautions, effective the date of this Public Notice, the Memphis District Regulatory Branch is requesting all incoming correspondence be submitted electronically.
If you know that your application/request has already been assigned to a project manager (PM), please email the PM directly with any additional project information.
Please submit all new Section 10/404/408 submittal requests via email to CEMVMRegulatory@usace.army.mil. To assist us with this effort and to help expedite the processing of your request, please provide the following information in the body of your email and provide a completed joint application form for ALL new requests:
- Applicant/Requestor/Client Contact Information (Name, Address, Phone, Email):
- Detailed narrative describing the project purpose:
- Location description of project area (Section/Township/Range, Address or Lat/Long, City, County, State):
- Type of Request (Pre-application Meeting, Jurisdictional Determination, Regional General Permit, Nationwide Permit, Individual Permit, No Permit Required, etc.):
- Supporting documentation (maps, plans, delineations, etc.) must be included in your e-mail submission. All e-mails must be less than 10mb in size.
Our permit applications can be downloaded through our website at: https://www.mvm.usace.army.mil/About/Offices/Regulatory/Permits/
If electronic submission is not possible, hard copy submissions through postal mail will continue to be accepted but may result in delayed processing times. Hard copy submissions should only be provided when electronic submissions are not possible. Precautionary internal mail handling procedures may be instituted to protect our workforce, which may result in longer than normal processing times.