- 9 May 2012 - U.S. Army Corps of Engineers announces the final 2012 National Wetland Plant List (NWPL). The NWPL will be used in any wetland delineations/determinations performed after June 1, 2012. For additional information on the NWPL click here.
- January 23, 2012 - U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' Plan for Retrospective Review Under E.O. 13563 Federal Register Notice Comment Period Extended to March 2, 2012. View the Federal Register Notice.
- May 13, 2011 - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is proposing to authorize Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) approved categorical exclusions for recurring conservation, restoration, and survey related activities under Nationwide Permit 23 (NWP 23). The Corps is requesting comments on this proposal detailed in the Federal Register until July 12, 2011.
- February 16, 2011 U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Corps seeks public comments on proposal to renew and revise nationwide permits
- January 6, 2011 US Army Corps of Engineers News Release, Updated draft National Wetland Plant List available for review and comment. (The comment period for the NWPL has been extended. Public input will be accepted until midnight on Monday, March 21, 2011)
- April 2, 2010, Department of Defense News Release, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers will Initiate Rulemaking Associated with Surface Coal Mining in Appalachia
- June 11, 2009 Surface Coal Mining MOU
- Regulatory Program announces the release of its new web site for updating the National Wetland Plant List (NWPL)