- 29 January 2015 - Memorandum withdrawing the 25 Mar 2014 Interpretative Rule Regarding the Applicability of Clean Water Act Section 404(f)(l)(A). For additional information click here.
- 6 November 2014 - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has established a streamlined process to request an evaluation of the wetland rating for plants on the National Wetland Plant List (NWPL). A request can be completed by submitting an online questionnaire on the NWPL website between 10 November 2014 and 31 January 2015. For additional information click here.
- 6 October 2014 - The comment period for the Clean Water Act proposed rule for defining "waters of the United States" has been extended until 14 November 201. Please click here for additional information.
- 10 June 2014 - In response to numerous requests, the comment period for the Clean Water Act rule announced on 21 April 2014 has been extended for 91 days until 20 Oct 2014. Please click here for the Public Notice.
21 April 2014 - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency announce the publication of a joint proposed rule for the definition of Waters of the U.S. under the Clean Water Act in the Federal Register for a 90-day public comment period. For the Public Notice with additional information on the proposed rule and how to submit comments, click here. More information on the proposed rule can also be found by clicking here.
- 8 April 2014 - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers announces the 2014 annual update to the National Wetland Plant List (NWPL). For additional information on the 2014 NWPL click here or visit the NWPL website.
- January 23, 2012 - U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' Plan for Retrospective Review Under E.O. 13563 Federal Register Notice Comment Period Extended to March 2, 2012. View the Federal Register Notice.