The forms shown below are some of the forms that you will be using as a member of the Reemployed Annuitant Cadre.   Explanations of the use of the forms are as follows:

Carlson Wagonlit Traveler Profile Form:  Form used to provide Carlson Wagonlit with information about Reemployed Annuitants who will be traveling.  Once completed and forwarded to Carlson Wagonlit, it will be filed and used as a readily available source of information for future travel.  It can be faxed (1-877-634-7705) or scanned and emailed (

DD 1351-2 Travel Voucher or Subvoucher:  Form used to request reimbursement of travel expenses when on official travel.  When on travel, travel vouchers should normally be filled out every two weeks and faxed to 202-315-3516 or scanned and emailed to  For travel voucher questions email

Information Needed for Travel (fillable):  Form used to provide information needed for travel order completion when RAs travel.  This form can be filled out on line, printed out and faxed (202-701-1048) or saved and emailed (

Information Needed for Travel (non-fillable):  Same as Information Needed for Travel (fillable) except that it must be filled out manually and faxed (202-701-1048) or scanned and emailed (  

Safety Shoe Purchase Record:  Form used to request repayment for safety shoe purchase.  It must be filled out (including name and signature of on-site supervisor) and emailed ( along with a receipt for the safety shoes.  Reimbursement cannot exceed $120.00 and is limited to one pair of safety shoes per year.

Vicinity Travel Log Form:  Form used to record official vicinity miles traveled with personal vehicle when TDY (vicinity miles must be included in travel orders).  It should be filled out and faxed or scanned and emailed with the DD1351-2 (Travel Voucher or Subvoucher) when requesting travel expense reimbursement.