1. What is your name?
2. What is your official job title?
3. What section/department do you work in?
Program Support Division.
4. How does your job fit into the USACE mission?
I work with data to make informed decisions.
5. How long have you work for USACE?
6. What has been your favorite part of working here?
Helping to accomplish the goal of USACE.
7. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
8. Before working here, what was an interesting job you had?
I worked as a Math/Science Teacher for the same school where I graduated from high school.
9. What is your hidden talent?
I am a good Soccer Player.
10. What are your hobbies or interests outside of work?
Playing Soccer and Reading Books.
11. What is the last movie you watched?
12. What is your personal philosophy?
Make your journey more beautiful than your destination.
13. Explain how COVID-19 has changed your working environment?
Not much except some network issue and Technical problems.
14. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Be in a position where I can make challenging decisions.
15. What's your favorite food or meal?
Nepali Daal Bhat cooked by my Father.
16. What's your favorite restaurant?
17. If you were stuck on a desert island what two things would you bring? (Besides food and water)
My books because they are my best friend.
18. What type of music/artists/bands are on your current playlist?
Country music. I like melodious song. Not a fan of hip hop.
19. What was the last gift you gave someone and why?
I gave my life to someone. I am recently married on July 4th 2020.
20. What is your favorite quote? Why?
“Do your action and don’t worry about the result, If your actions are good your results will be good and vice versa” by Lord Krishna.
21. What's your favorite sports team?
FC Barcelona from Spain
22. If you could visit anywhere in the world you've never been, where would you go?
23. If you could be an animal, which would you be?
A dog because they are loyal.
24. What's the most adventurous thing you've done (i.e. mountain climbing, skydiving, white water rafting)?
25. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
My mom because she always so hard for us everyday.
26. Would you say you are an introvert or extrovert?
Extrovert but I choose my friends and place because I never want to be in the company of someone who hurt my values
27. What is your favorite way to spend the weekend?
Watching soccer and talking to my parents.
28. If you could go back to any time in history, where would you go and/or why?
I want to go back in different era where Lord Krishna was present because his philosophy changed my life.