2. How long have you worked for USACE?
I worked for Louisville District for seven years, and I have been with LRD for a little over a year.
After Louisville District, I was with the Department of Defense Education Activity. (DoDEA)
3. What has been your favorite part of working here?
The great people I get to work with every day.
4. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
5. Before working here, what was an exciting job you had?
6. What are your hobbies or interests outside of work?
Woodworking and camping.
7. What is the last movie you watched?
8. What is your philosophy in life?
Treat others how you want to be treated.
9. Do you have pets?
Yes, two dogs, Tanner and Austin, and two cats Lily and Iris.
10. What's your favorite food or meal?
11. If you were stuck on a desert island and provided with just food and water, what two things would you bring?
I would also bring a knife and toilet paper.
12. What was the last gift you gave someone?
For my daughter's birthday, I got her an orange bike, since orange is her favorite color.
13. What's your favorite sports team?
14. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
15. If you could be an animal, which would you be?
16. What's the most adventurous recreational activity you've participated in?
White water rafting.
17. What are the three things on your bucket list?
Visiting Alaska, Yellowstone, and Glacier National Forrest.
18. Would you say you are an introvert or extrovert?
19. What is your favorite way to spend the weekend?
I enjoy spending time with my family.
20. If you could go back to any time in history, where would you go?
Cretaceous period, I'd love to see a live dinosaur.