The next proposal period will open in May 2019 for 120 days. Check back for specific dates.
Submit one form for each study or modification to a study or project being proposed.
Do not include Confidential Business Information, information whose disclosure is restricted by statute, or any other information that you would not want to appear in the Annual Report to Congress.
We recommend completing the proposal form in one sitting and having all letters of support and other materials assembled before completing the form. The following information will be requested:
- Contact information for the individual/agency submitting the proposal.
- Study project / location; you’ll have the option to upload a map of the study / project (PDF).
- The name of all non-Federal interests planning to act as the sponsor(s), including any non-Federal interest that has contributed to or is expected to contribute toward the non-Federal share of the proposed feasibility study or modification.
- A letter or statement of support from each associated non-Federal interest. Letters may be addressed generically to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the local Corps District office, or the Assistant Secretary of the Army of Civil Works' office. Please limit your files to a maximum of 30MB (30,000 KB) in size. Files larger than 30 MB will not be considered.
- State if this proposal is for a feasibility study or a modification to an authorized USACE water resources development project or feasibility study.
- If the proposal is for a modification, the name of the authorized study or project must be specified.
- State the specific project purpose(s) of the proposed study or modification.
- Provide an estimate, to the extent practicable, of the total cost, and the Federal and non-Federal share of those costs, of the proposed study and, separately, an estimate of the cost of construction or modification.
- Describe, to the extent applicable and practicable, an estimate of the anticipated monetary and non-monetary benefits of the proposal with regard to benefits to the protection of human life and property; improvement to transportation; the national economy; the environment; or the national security interests of the United States.
- Describe local support for the proposal.
- State if the non-Federal interest has the financial ability to provide for the required cost share, reference the Planning Guidance Notebook (ER 1105-2-100).
Although additional proposal documentation may be uploaded (30MB max file size), please be sure to answer each question in the field provided. Responses should not state “refer to uploaded documents” with no other response.